ARCAD Software respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your Personal Data.We want to be transparent with you about how we collect and use your Personal Data in providing this website (“Site”), as well as in providing and promoting our products and services. We also want to tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
- Who we are and how to contact us.
- Your Rights relating to your Personal Data.
- Marketing communications preferences.
- What Personal Data we collect.
- How we use your Personal Data and why.
- What happens when you do not provide necessary Personal Data?
- Personal Data from Third Party Sources.
- Who we share your Personal Data with.
- How we keep your Personal Data secure.
- How long we store your Personal Data.
- Our policy on children.
- Third party links.
Who we are and how to contact us.
Who we are.
Our address is: ARCAD Software, 55, Rue Adrastée – Parc Altaïs, Chavanod, 74650, France
How to contact us.
You can contact us by emailing: email@example.com.
Your Rights relating to your Personal Data.
Your rights in connection with Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Data. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected. It is imperative that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate and current.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right only exists where we are relying on a Legitimate Interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent. This right only exists where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the certain specific functionalities of our Site. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
How to exercise your rights
If you want to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us using the contact details shown in the section entitled “Who we are and how to contact us”.
Typically, you will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, or, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can.
If you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, please note that the GDPR gives you the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority, which for France, is the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés.
Marketing communications preferences.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by:
- following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you; and/or
- by contacting us at any time using the contact details shown in the section entitled “Who we are and how to contact us”.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to Personal Data provided to us as a result of any strictly necessary service-related communications (for example: emails relating to your and/or your employer’s use of our products and services).
What Personal Data we collect.
All the Personal Data we collect, both from you and from third parties about you, is outlined in the table below.
Before you read that table, it might be useful to explain what “Personal Data” is. The GDPR definition of Personal Data can be found here. Essentially, it boils down to: information about an individual, from which that individual is either directly identified or can be identified.
It does not include ‘anonymous data’ (i.e., information where the identity of individual has been permanently removed).
However, it does include ‘indirect identifiers’ or ‘pseudonymous data’ (i.e., information which alone doesn’t identify an individual but, when combined with certain additional and reasonably accessible information, could be attributed to a particular person).
|Category of Personal Data collected||What this means|
|Identity Data||First name, surname, maiden name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.|
|Contact Data||Your home address, work address, billing address, email address and telephone numbers.|
|Marketing and Communications Data||Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.|
|Technical Data||Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Site.|
No Special Categories of Personal Data
We do not collect any “Special Categories of Personal Data” about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How we use your Personal Data and why.
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it as listed below, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us using the details shown in the section entitled “Who we are and how to contact us”.
What is our “legal basis” for processing your Personal Data?
In respect of each of the purposes for which we use your Personal Data, the GDPR requires us to ensure that we have a “legal basis” for that use. Most commonly, we will rely on one of the following legal bases:
- Where we need to perform a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you (“Contractual Necessity”).
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests (“Legitimate Interests”). More detail about the specific legitimate interests pursued in respect of each Purpose we use your Personal Data for is set out in the table below.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (“Compliance with Law”).
Generally we do not rely on your “consent” as a legal basis for using your Personal Data. However, we may need and ask for your consent in relation to sending you third party direct marketing communications to you via email.
We have set out below, in a table format which of the legal bases we rely on in respect of the relevant Purposes for which we use your Personal Data – in addition, where relevant, we have also identified what our legitimate interests in that use might be.
|Purpose||Category(ies) of Personal Data involved||Why do we do this|
|Account registration||Identity Data • Technical Data • Contact Data||To register you as a new user of our Site.|
|Site security and Fraud Prevention||Identity Data • Contact Data • Technical Data||To keep our Site, our services and associated systems operational and secure.|
|Marketing||Marketing and Communications Data • Identity Data • Contact Data • Technical Data||To form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which services and offers may be relevant for you.|
What happens when you do not provide necessary Personal Data?
Where we need to process your Personal Data either to comply with law, or to perform the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with the functionalities of the Site).
In this case, we may have to stop you from using our Site or our products and services but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Personal Data from Third Party Sources
In addition to the Personal Data that we collect directly from you (as described in the section immediately above this one), we also collect certain of your Personal Data from third party sources. These sources are broken down in the table below, together with a description of whether they are publicly available or not.
|Third party data source||Publicly available?||Category(ies) of personal data received.|
|Social Media sites||Yes||Identity Data • Contact Data|
|Our Affiliates (ARCAD Software Inc.)||No||Identity Data • Contact Data • Marketing and Communications Data|
|Partners/Resellers/Customers||No||Identity Data • Contact Data • Marketing and Communications Data|
|Market Researchers/tools||No||Identity Data • Contact Data • Marketing and Communications Data|
Who we share your Personal Data with.
The table below describes who we share your Personal Data with, what we share and why we share it.
Many of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (“Europe”) so their processing of your Personal Data will involve a transfer of data outside to countries based outside of Europe.
We endeavour to ensure that people to whom we provide Personal Data hold it subject to appropriate safeguards and controls. Whenever we transfer your Personal Data out of the Europe, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented
- We may transfer your Personal Data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Data by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of Personal Data in non-EU countries.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission, which give Personal Data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of Personal Data to third countries.
|Recipients||Category(ies) of Personal Data we share.||Why we share it||Location(s)|
|Partners and Resellers||Identity Data • Contact Data • Technical Data • Marketing and Communications Data||Our Partners and Resellers help us provide our service (including customer support and software delivery) as well as marketing our services and providing customer feedback.||Worldwide|
|Service Providers||Identity Data • Contact Data • Technical Data • Marketing and Communications Data||Our service providers provide us with IT and system administration services. Our Service Providers also market out services and provide us with customer feedback.||Worldwide|
|Companies within our wider group of companies (our “Affiliates”)||Identity Data • Contact Data • Technical Data • Marketing and Communications Data||Our Affiliates help us provide our service and help manage our customer relationships (including providing customer support, customer liaison etc.).||Worldwide|
How we keep your Personal Data secure.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
We limit access to your Personal Data to those employees and other staff who have a business need to have such access. All such people are subject to a contractual duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any actual or suspected Personal Data breach. In the event of any such breach, we have systems in place to work with applicable regulators. In addition, in certain circumstances (e.g., where we are legally required to do so) we may notify you of breaches affecting your Personal Data.
How long we store your Personal Data.
We will only retain your Personal Data for so long as we reasonably require it to use it for the purposes set out above in the section entitled “How we use your Personal Data and why”, unless a longer retention period is required by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
The table below shows our standard retention practices:
|Category of Personal Data||Retention period|
|Technical Data||For so long as retention is necessary to fulfil the Purpose(s) for which it was collected.|
|Identity Data||For so long as retention is necessary to fulfil the Purpose(s) for which it was collected.|
|Contact Data||For so long as retention is necessary to fulfil the Purpose(s) for which it was collected.|
|Marketing and Communications Data||For so long as you remain a customer/prospect of ours or until we receive an opt-out request from you. For information on how to opt-out see the section entitled “Marketing communications preferences.”|
Our policy on children.
This Site is not intended for children below 16 and we do not knowingly collect data relating to such children.
Third party links.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies and tracking devices used on arcad-corporate.com
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
|Cookie Name||Purpose of cookie||Domain||Expires|
|__cfduid||This cookie is established by the CloudFlare service so that web traffic to the HubSpot platform is redirected through CloudFlare. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web app or store any identifiable personal information.||.hubspot.com, .hs-analytics.net & .hs-scripts.com||1 year|
|__hssc||Session tracking cookies. This is used to determine whether to increase the session number and time stamps in cookie _hstc. Contains: the domain, visitor count (increases with each page visit during a session), session start time.||.arcad-corporate.com||30 minutes|
|__hssrc||This cookie name is associated with websites built on the HubSpot platform. Used for website analytics||.arcad-corporate.com||End of browsing
|__hstc||This cookie name is associated with websites built on the HubSpot platform. It is reported by them as being used for website analytics||.arcad-corporate.com||2 years|
|_ga||Cookies used to distinguish users.||.arcad-corporate.com||2 years|
|_gat||Cookies used to throttle request rate.||.arcad-corporate.com||1 day|
|NID||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||.google.com & .google.fr||6 months|
|CONSENT||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||.google.com & .google.fr||20 years|
|_gid||Cookies used to distinguish users.||.arcad-corporate.com||1 day|
|1P_JAR||These cookies are used to gather website statistics, and track conversion rates.||.google.com||1 month|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||doubleclick.net||1 day|
|hubspotutk||This cookie is used for to keep track of a visitor’s identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.||.arcad-corporate.com||10 years|
How to manage cookies in your browser
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Our cookies do not store financial information, or information which is capable of directly identifying you (such as your name or address). Cookies simply allow our website to retrieve this information in order to personalize and improve your experience of our website.
If you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from arcad-corporate.com – or any other website – you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Please bear in mind that if you do this, certain personalized features of this website cannot be provided to you and will not work properly.
Most modern browsers will allow you to:
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- Block all cookies from being set.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete cookies. This includes where you have opted out from cookies, as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set. Also, if you block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some functionality on these websites will not work at all. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our website and Services for these reasons.
If you are primarily concerned about third party cookies generated by advertisers, you can turn these off separately. This is discussed in more detail below.
The links below take you to the ‘Help’ sections for each of the major browsers so that you can find out more about how to manage your cookies.
Third-party cookies and tracking devices
When you are on arcad-corporate.com you may notice that there is content from other websites – for example a video from YouTube or links to maps using google maps. We may also provide you with the opportunity to share information with others using social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. We add this content from time to time to improve the user experience. As a result, you may be sent cookies from these other websites. ARCAD Software (the Data Controller of arcad-corporate.com) does not control these cookies and we suggest you check these third-party websites for more information about the cookies they use and how you can manage them.
Head Office: 55, rue Adrastée, Parc Altaïs 74650 ANNECY/Chavanod
Phone : +33 450 578 396
Site produced by ARCAD Software – Designed by Bouton d’arts: www.bouton-d-arts.fr